Labels

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

VERY small glimpse of the nursery...


The beginnings...

This probably isn't even worth posting about, but I'm excited that the main fabric for the twins' bedding arrived in the mail today! It looks just as good, if not better, than it did online when I was ordering it! YAY! What do you think??

Just a bolt of fabric sitting in their room is also a big fat reminder of how much work is yet to be done...yikes....

And as for a pregnancy update: I'm definitely feeling a few kicks these days! WEIRD. but sweet :)
-beth



"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." - Proverbs 31:13

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy, i couldnt comment before! I LOVE this!!! Better start now before those babies get to kicking ALLLLL the time lol.. I'm glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete