Labels

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19 weeks! ...Already!

New pics are here! :)

They're waving at us:

Spine....weird!!


2 little feet!


For a singleton pregnancy, 20 weeks would be the halfway point, but with twins, I may be already half way (or beyond) at 19 weeks today! It's flying by!

How far along: 19 weeks

Size of baby
: 2 mangos (a little over half a pound each)

Total weight gain: 7 pounds and counting! (our multiples class instructor said to gain 20 pounds by 20 weeks with twins; guess that ain't happening unless I gain 13 lbs this week! but the babies' growth is right on track, so no worries!)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but it's still not much of an issue to fit in my regular clothes. I think I wore my regular clothes a little baggy to begin with haha.

Gender: not finding out

Movement: yes, yes! So much so that it's hard to get good pics of them at ultrasounds!

Sleep: I slept 12 hours last night...

Best moment this week: Finishing up our "Marvelous Multiples" class tomorrow :)

"There are two things in life for which you are never truly prepared: twins."
~Josh Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment