Labels

Sunday, January 2, 2011

"New" blog?

i call this my "new" blog? because it was actually created almost half a year ago, but i've never posted because i got frustrated with the design/layout stuff (...if anyone wants to make it prettier or give me new user advice, that'd be sweet). but anyway, here's to my second attempt!

if you are reading this, you probably know that i'm beth, my husband is daniel, and we are expecting twins in june! i decided to move forward with this blogging thing because, for our wedding in may I made (usually with help from awesome people!) a LOT of the wedding decor, and since then, i've regretted not blogging or recording that fun process.

now with twins on the way, i get a second opportunity to do this in a way! at first, i hope to use this blog to record my process of designing and decorating the nursery, yay! i'll also share how my pregnancy is progressing (im already nearing 17 weeks, YIKES!), and of course once the twins are here, i'd love to share all their cute pictures and activities here!

thanks for reading!

-beth



^ the "twinkies," as aunt cathy likes to call them, at 7 weeks, when we first found out about them!



"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment