Labels

Monday, March 21, 2011

28 WEEKS

My doctor predicts that the babies will be here between weeks 36 and 38, so I have about 9 weeks left to go!! Dan predicts closer to 36 weeks, but I think I'll make it close to 38!

How far along: 28 weeks (start of the 7th month)

Size of baby: "Head of cauliflower" according to my iPhone app, but according to the ultrasound, they are almost 2 pounds each! 1 lb 14 oz and 1 lb 15 oz! This puts the babies at the 23rd and 28th percentiles, but this is still considered normal and healthy!

Total weight gain: 13 pounds so far

Maternity clothes: I need them, but haven't bought a ton. So instead, I just look like all my clothes are small/tight :( Today I even think my baby belly was poking out at the bottom of my shirt! Oops!

Gender: not finding out :) Any guesses???

Movement: Yes, although they move less than they did a week or two ago...

Sleep: Ohmigoodness, I need sleep sooo bad, but have too much school work! :( Oh well, I'm almost done! :)

Best moment this week: There are a few actually! First baby shower, finally painted the nursery, ordered cribs, and now anxiously awaiting some nursery items to come in the mail! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment