Labels

Sunday, March 20, 2011

first baby shower!

On March 17th (yep, St. Patrick's Day!), I had my first baby shower! Hosted by Mrs. Lucie and Mrs. Marianne. Thank you to the hosts and everyone who came, it was such a sweet time!

Here's the set up:
Of course, can't have a baby shower without a diaper cake! haha

Claire bear :)
opening gifts: mary took notes while cathy handled the gifts!

we're all doing our jobs well:

mommy, sisters, and Dan's mom
Sissies :)
Mommy

I'm holding up one of the two gorgeous handmade quilts my aunt and cousin made for the twins!!


I didn't really get pictures of the guests, but thank y'all so much for coming and for all the great gifts! We're all 4 thankful (me, Dan, and the twins) :) !!


Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ!
-Ephesians 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment