Labels

Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter 2012

Another successful holiday with the twins in tow. High five to Dan and me. Their last major holiday of their first year of life...wow. I'll save the sap for their first birthday post (which is too close for comfort! 30 more days!)

Back to Easter : we celebrated as we always do - at my grandparents' house. Pocking Easter eggs, eating amazing food, with family to love at every turn. When we arrived we made time for a group family photo with my grandparents. So, so sweet: check out my grandma pocking eggs with my cousin Jaret while my nephew Mason looks on. Love it.


Then I whisked the babies to the backyard for a few photos in their *white* outfits which I knew would get destroyed pretty soon!

They just look like little spring chickens here haha!
Darlin's

What a HAM!
Aunt Mary with her "nephie-poos"
Sweet Grandma pocking eggs with Eli 
"Papa-corn" being silly with Asher! 
 Mawmaw Ellen with a squirmy Asher
 Sweet boys playing in the backyard at home after all the Easter visiting
 
Asher
 Eli 
Our family's first Easter with the boys!

Hope you and your family had a great Easter 2012!
-The Hembree's

"He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay."
-Matthew 28:6

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you lately that you guys are the cutest family EVER?!

    ReplyDelete